What is FAQ?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of products can be purchased in a store?
- Flower or bud, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, and topicals.
- What are those products exactly?
- flower or bud is the smoakable plant material that is traditionally knows at “pot” or “weed”.
- Concentrate is the concentrated form of THC or CBD, where ideally only those compounds are extracted and consumed in a concentrated form (shatter, honey, wax, dabs)
- Edibles are when the THC or CBD is infused into foods or drinks
- Tinctures are when the THC or CBD are desolved in alcohol, usually for medicinal use
- Topical are when CBD or THC is applied on the skin, with either patches, oils, or lotions/creams
- Where can I purchase cannabis ?
- Only in a state licensed retail store may you purchase cannabis legally.
- How much cannabis can I purchase?
- Up to 1 ounce of marijuana flower, or 7 grams of concentrate, or 5600 MG of THC total.
- Can I resell cannabis that I purchased?
- No, only a licensed retail establishment is legally able to sell Cannabis.
- Where is your store located?
- We are not a licensed establishment.
- What is the difference between THC and CBD?
- They are both chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant. THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive chemical that causes the high feeling while CBD does not. Both chemicals have been known for thier medical properties.
- Is cannabis addictive?
- While cannabis lacks the chemical that causes a physical addiction it has been known to be habit forming from the feeling of euphoria that often happens when consuming Cannabis.
- How old must you be to legally purchase cannabis?
- 21 years old with a valid ID
- Where can I legally consume cannabis?
- private property only
- How much cannabis can I have on me in public?
- 1 ounce
- Do I have to be a resident of the State of Alaska?
- no you do not, you only have to be 21 years of age, and be able to prove it.
- Do I need to have a recommendation from a Doctor?
- not any longer, Alaska is now a legal recreation state for Cannabis
- What are valid forms of identification?
- State or Federally issued ID, passport