(a) An application to convert an existing limited marijuana cultivation facility license to a standard marijuana cultivation facility license, an existing standard marijuana cultivation facility license to a limited marijuana cultivation facility license, an existing marijuana concentrate manufacturing facility license to a marijuana product manufacturing facility license, or an existing marijuana product manufacturing facility license to a marijuana concentrate manufacturing facility license must be filed in writing on a form the board prescribes, in compliance with the application procedure set out in 3 AAC 306.025.
(b) To qualify for a license conversion under this section, neither the licensee nor the license location may change.
(c) The license conversion application must contain
- an affidavit showing where and when the applicant posted notice of the application, and proof of advertising as required in 3 AAC 306.025(b);
- any changes proposed to the approved operating plan;
- a detailed diagram of the proposed licensed premises; the diagram must show all entrances and boundaries of the premises, restricted access areas, and storage areas;
- the title, lease, or other documentation showing the licensee’s sole right to possession of the proposed licensed premises, if the proposed licensed premises for the converted license differ from the existing licensed premises;
- the balance of the license fee, if the post‐conversion license fee, if the post‐ conversion license fee is greater than the pre‐conversion license fee;
- the application fee; and
- any other information required by the board.